Home Fabulouz Shawl Fabulouz Kids My Facebook Album

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Instagram untuk Anak??

Assalamualaikum..

Masih lagi berfikir untuk mulakan dari mana... After a loooonggggg rest from blogging.. Hahahhaa...

Okay... Let me start with this.. Tahun 2015... It's kinda starting year for me... To look properly at my plans for my little caliphs, my family and myself.... And surprisingly.. this year... I'm not pregnant... Hahhahaaa..... Being pregnant for three successive years is not easy.. But yet, Alhamdulillah...I praised to Allah for what He had planned and gave to me...

Eh, nape cam dah kuar topic je nie?? Hahahha.. Actually, the main point is I love what I am now!!! Being a mom for my three little caliphs - Haziq, Hana and Hani...

And you know that I really2 love to record every single moment of their life and mine.. Thus, I just created an individual account for all of them. And yes, some of us may ask... 

"Do we need to have a social media account for our child?"

To be honest, I just love the Instagram!!! Not like any other social media... Coz it just a media which we allow us to compile all pictures and beautiful memories of our life!!! Just pictures and captions... I love that... simple yet meaningful!!!

You know what, dalam dunia yang serba moden nie... kita akan kalah juga dengan teknologi.. Hahahhaa... Terpaksa juga guna walaupun tak suka...

Dengan Instagram nie, I really hope that I will not miss to record their memories... Dalam pada nak kumpul2 tu... kadang2 terperasan yang ada juga gambar yang dah terDELETE....Sedihnya.... So, to make sure that i will not happen again.. here we go!!!!!



Here are my little caliphs' accounts:

p/s: Masa create account diorg nie, satu je yang aku fikir, if I left them, they have all their memories captured here!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami www.kumpulbagi.com atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

Post a Comment